Registration for Fall Ball is open now through the City of Albany website. To register, follow these steps:
- Click on the link above or go to https://registerc.parksreconline.com/wbwsc/albany.wsc/wbsplash.html?wbp=1
- Select the link to "Browse Activities"
- Enter "lacrosse" into the Keyword Search Box
- Select Fall Lacrosse League and follow the steps to complete registration. You will need to enter all of your information and create an account in the system. Albany will share the registration information with BLC. Sorry for the extra steps, the trade off is that we get to use a much better turf field for Fall Ball this year.
- Verify your US Lacrosse membership or complete the $30 registration at the first class! Your US Lacrosse membership must be valid through Oct 27, 2019 for participation in Fall Ball.
If you are new to Berkeley Lacrosse, also completing the registration process on this Berkeley Lacrosse website is helpful for us to get your accurate contact info, plus it is an easy way to get your US Lacrosse membership set up correctly. But registration is not complete until the City of Albany website process is complete.
Contact email@example.com with any questions or problems.
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 09/01/2004 and 08/31/2013
In Grades: 1 to 9 for 2019-20 School year